Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Yummy Steak Marinade for Steak Salads



I've recently switched back to a low carb/no sugar diet and one of the main meals in my home is.....SALAD.  I'm always looking for new ways to add more flavor to the proteins I add to my salads and came up with this fabulous marinade for steak.  Nothing beats a delicious steak salad, right?!  It's super easy to make and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Ingredients  (makes enough for 2-3lbs of meat)
4 cloves of garlic, minced or finely chopped
1/4 cup jalapeno infused red wine vinegar
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1 1/2 TBSP soy sauce
2 TBSP worcestershire sauce
3 TBSP lemon juice
2-3 TBSP mustard
1 tsp smoked paprika
2 tsp italian seasoning
salt & pepper to taste

Directions

Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.  Place the cut of meat of your choice in a zip lock baggie and pour marinade over the top.  Seal bag and place in the refrigerator.  For best flavor, marinate for 8 hours.

Grilling or broiling the steak are the two best ways to cook it.  Make sure you baste with leftover marinade for even better flavor.  Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment